Situated in an ideal location between Fish Creek and Ephraim, Peninsula Park-View is located at the middle entrance into Peninsula State Park. Guests enjoy easy access to all of Northern Door. The rooms, suites, and cottages resort are exceptionally clean and extensively remodeled. There are many amenities, including complimentary bicycles. Click to watch our 2 minute DCN review
HOURS A Peninsula Park-View is open from May through most of October.
- Bicycles are complimentary & may be checked out, weather permitting, after 8:00 a.m. and must be returned by 6:00 p.m.
- The office opens at 8:00 a.m. Fair Trade Organic coffee and Danish Kringle is available from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m.
- The office closes at about 8:00 p.m. during prime season and about 6:00 p.m. during mild and quiet seasons.
- Although we post regular hours, they may vary to accommodate guests or on quiet days.
- Internet access and use of videos are available 24 hours a day.
- Check-in begins at 2:30 p.m. in the rooms and 3:30 p.m. in the cottages. Call ahead on the day of your reservation to request early arrival. Check out is 10:30 a.m. in the rooms and 11:30 a.m. in the suites & cottages.
- The large outdoor pool is open June through August from 10:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., weather permitting. You may wish to call to verify opening and closing dates for the pool. As with any pool, we cannot guarantee that there will not be a pool closing due to mechanical difficulties and this is not grounds for a refund. The heater is new. The pool is diligently maintained by professionals.
- The lodge is open during mid and high season and during some quiet season times from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Coffee: During prime season Fair Trade organic coffee is available in the lobby from 8:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. Guests may request a coffee maker for the room and may purchase coffee in the lobby. A Kuerig is available for use in the lobby, BYO or purchase coffee to use.
Housekeeping: There is daily maid service during prime and mild seasons in the ROOMS and SUITES and during quiet season by request. COTTAGES are housekeeping units, so there is no maid service. Please read our COTTAGE POLICY PAGE.
Smoking: all buildings, porches, and patios are smoke free. Smoking is allowed on the grounds, away from buildings and non smokers.
Pets: Three rooms are available for pets. There is wonderful dog walking in Peninsula State Park across the road. Please read the PET POLICY on the policies page.