This is the Packages & Specials page full of unique & interesting options.
Choose your favorite & read the details at the bottom of this page. * Contact us with questions.
Explore Door County: festivals, music & more * Check availability & book now
SPECIAL: June, September, October WOW! *
Are you coming to Door County to take part in a self improvement competition or in class? Use the WOW! special to receive a third (weekday) night at half off or a seveth (weekday) night free or take 5% off two nights during quiet and mild seasons: June 1 – 14, September, and October, excluding festival and holiday three night weekends. WOW! includes, but is not limited, to participants in the half marathon and art or cooking classes. Based upon availability. New reservations only. Some exclusions apply, ask Carole for details.
Teacher Appreciation Special *
10% off a two night stay in rooms and suites: in May, June 1 – 16, September, or October. Excludes festival and holiday “long” weekends.
Senior Citizen, 55 and older, 3 WEEKDAY night travel green special *
One of three weekday nights is free when you bring your own towels during quiet and mild seasons: May, June 1 – 16, September, and October. Offer excludes festivals, holidays and three night weekends.
Season of Blossoms Package: Weekdays in May
Experience Door County on an Arts and Parks tour including a picnic from Blue Horse Beach Cafe and other goodies.
This package includes:
* 3 nights lodging for 2 people in a queen room in May
* a $50 Gift Certificate for the Door County Arts & Parks Tour, there is room for up to 6 people on each tour
* a $25 Door County gift certificate for dining or shopping anywhere in Door County
* a $10 Gift Certificate from 2forU Design & Gallery for Door County art and cards by Heidi Atanasov
* a $15 Gift Certificate for A Door County Picnic retail shop and a DCP picnic pack
* A $15 Gift Certificate for the Blue Horse Beach Cafe towards a picnic for 2
A three night weekday package for two is $298 plus tax. Add $15/night for each additional person. Includes lodging in a Queen room, upgrades available. Excludes Memorial weekend.
Reserve your stay in Spring and receive a free Door County photo Card by Heidi Atanasov. Mention this special at time of reservation to receive your free card.
Heidi is a pet, commercial and nature photographer, the owner of 2forU Design & Gallery, her work can be seen at PhotographyDoorDounty.com. During your stay at PPV visit her at 2forU in Fish Creek to choose your favorite Door County original card and enjoy the talented Gallery artists. 2forU Design offers on site printing, Gallery Wraps & photo restoration.
PACKAGE: So Delicious & So Door County, AUTUMN * Weekdays. September through October.
Autumns are awesome in Door County! Come up and explore the Door with us. Join a Door County Naturalist and Artist on a unique Arts and Parks tour. Seating is limited to 6 people per tour. Our specialist will help you find and photograph the changing colors and the Fall Harvest.
This package includes:
* 2 nights lodging in a queen room for 2 (may upgrade to a different unit for the rate difference)
* $60 Gift Certificate for a Door County Arts & Parks Tour
an opportunity to view and photograph some of Door County’s magnificent color
* $25 Door County gift certificate for dining or shopping
* $15 Gift Certificate from 2forU Design & Gallery for Door County art and cards by Heidi Atanasov
* $15 Gift Certificate from A Door County Picnic retail shop.
* Picnic pack and picnic for 2 from the Blue Horse Beach Cafe or $15 Gift Certificate at the Blue Horse Cafe
Package Information: A two night weekday package for two begins at $288 plus tax. Add $15/night for each additional person.
~*~ When reserving with a package, tour, or a special / discount, please reserve by phone or make a specific note with reservation request and the rate will be adjusted when you call to make a deposit. Do not pay your deposit online or the discount will only apply to the balance. Only valid on reservations made through this website or by phone. More details at the bottom of this page.
Specially for You!
Buy 6 nights and an additional weekday night is free. This will need to be adjusted by the owner. Please reserve by phone to receive this special.
QUIET AND MILD SEASON WEEKDAYS*
Buy 2 weekday nights in a room and a third weekday night is free when you bring your own towels.
TRAVEL GREEN SPECIAL IN THE ROOMS OR SUITES*
Save our resources! BYO towels and receive $5 per person off of the room total for a two or more night stay. (towels are not provided in the cottages, but may be rented for $5 per person per set).
If you made it this far and did not find a special or package right for you, check this out!!
THE RON & CAROLE 5% DISCOUNT*
will be given to Returning Guests, Seniors over 55 and Educators or people with a sense of humor, people actively serving in the Military or people coming to Door County for business. This discount must be requested when making the reservation. It does not apply to packages.
Specials & Package DETAILS
~*~ Call to reserve a package, tour, or a special / discount, or make a specific note with your online reservation request and the rate will be adjusted when you call to make a deposit. Do not pay your deposit online or the discount will only apply to the balance. Only valid on reservations made through this website or by phone at the time of the reservation.
* Only one discount is allowed per reservation. Discounts do not apply to packages.
* Rates are for 2 people in the rooms and suites, 4 people in the 2 & 3 bedroom cottages, and for 8 people in the 5 bedroom cottage. Each additional person of any age is only $10 per person. Only rooms 1, 9 and 10 allow pets and the rate is $15 per pet per night. Read our policies for more information.
For questions, call Peninsula Park-View at or email us through the contact page. See you soon! (920) 854 2633.