FREE BIKES ~ WI-FI ~ OUTDOOR HEATED POOL
“So much for so little!” say many return guests.
Guests enjoy exceptionally clean and recently remodeled rooms, suites and cottages surrounded by lovely flowers, chemical free lawns with outdoor tables, yard swings, grills and fire pits. All units are on the first floor with parking near the door. There is outdoor seating by the pool, the gathering room, on porches and on decks near each unit.
- use of BICYCLES, including 21 speed comfort bicycles, a tandem bicycle and a tag along
- large outdoor seasonal SWIMMING POOL
- free high speed wireless INTERNET ACCESS in your room, suite or cottage and all building
- DAILY MAID SERVICE in rooms & suites during high and mild seasons.
- In the morning there is Danish Kringle and ORGANIC, FAIR TRADE BLUE HORSE COFFEE brewed with professional equipment on site
- during prime and mild season, use of the LARGE GATHERING ROOM with a beautiful stone fireplace, ping pong, games, and TV.
- Certified Tourism Ambassador, Recreation Specialist, and naturalists on site to offer suggestions about exploring Door County
- use of a free DIY BICYCLE MAINTENANCE STATION (the only Door County Lodging with one), sponsored by Peninsula Park-View
- a discount on a large selection of picnic packs and baskets at A DOOR COUNTY PICNIC on site
- Parking for additional and oversized vehicles is limited, but usually available when arranged in advance.
- There are a limited number of ironing boards/ irons, coffee makers, and hair dryers available as needed, for rooms which do not have these included. We are happy to loan you a wine bottle opener and other items to make your stay more pleasant.
- A limited number of CUSTOMIZED VAN TOURS and tour packages are available.
- Guests use their coupon for Blue Horse Beach Cafe, voted best place for lunch in Door County in 2014, featuring unique sandwiches, fresh bakery made from scratch on site and fair trade organic coffees and teas.
- Guests receive a discount purchase of exceptional one-of-a-kind photo art and cards by Heidi Atanasov from 2 for U Design and Gallery in Fish Creek. Also featuring art by local artists.
- Guests enjoy a discount at the Old Post Office Restaurant in Ephraim off their Fish Boil or breakfast.
A Day of Fun at A Peninsula Park-View
Guests hike in Peninsula State Park across the road or golf on the Championship Golf Course, just a wood and a nine iron away. They ride a complimentary 21 speed bicycle or tandem bicycle and photograph the amazing Peninsula State Park. While on the large sandy Nicolet Beach, they might swim, rent a kayak or canoe or bask in the sun. They then explore the nature center, hike on the trails or tour Eagle Bluff lighthouse. Sometimes they take time to meditate on one of the amazing overlooks.
They return to A Peninsula Park-View to use the grill, swim in the large outdoor heated pool, play ping pong or enjoy a board or outdoor game or check their emails. Sometimes they order a picnic from A Door County Picnic to enjoy in front of the large stone fireplace in the gathering lodge or they book a Custom Van Tour to one of their favorite Door County places.
Some guests end the evening with a swim in the large pool, a movie on site and wine from a local winery. They might go less than a half mile drive to Eagle Harbor or drive to a Peninsula State Park overlook area to enjoy a spectacular sunset. Many go to Northern Sky Theater in Peninsula State Park or walk or drive to the outdoor movie theater, less than a block away.